Tuesday, November 13, 2007

First Snow


Sunday morning I woke up to my window covered in a thin layer of snow. As I looked outside my other window I saw the big fluffy flakes falling through the light of the street lamp next to our driveway. It was the first winter wonderland of the season. Too bad the snow didn't really stick to the ground and since it was about 6:30 in the morning and I only had 15 minutes left to get ready I didn't have a chance to go play in it. Some day though it will snow again and hopefully next time I will be able to go for a walk in the snow. That's one of my favorite things to do, walk down a quiet street as the snow falls silently and sticking to the ground enough for it to crunch under my feet. Catching snowflakes on on my tongue is one of my favorite games. What can I say? I'm still a kid at heart.

No comments: