Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Job Search

In just over two weeks I will be back in the USA and starting to adjust to new life. Part of that new life will require getting a job though which I'm not looking forward to. I mean I'm excited about having a normal job again but I don't like the searching process. I'm trying to find a normal 9-5 job and yet the idea of sitting at a desk all day answering phones isn't that pleasing to me. But then again maybe I'm still at that point in my life when I have to just take random jobs to pay the bills and get through school and then I can get on with what I like. Seems an odd way to do it though.

I've decided I'm going to get an associates degree in photography from SLCC and then see where that takes me afterwords. There are quite a few job possibilities with a degree in photography but I think I would rather go into the free lance, artistic side of it. I suppose that means I would need a regular job as well to earn enough money to support myself.

If anyone has leads or ideas as to available jobs it would be greatly appreciated if you let me know.

1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

To Ms. Maren

I have just read some of your posts. I would like to read the rest later, as I liked the rich language you used while writing.

I am a writer. If you are interested in short stories and paintings, then a flying visit to my blogs would be a good idea.

Naval Langa