Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Almost finished

Well I certainly didn't post as much on here as I thought I would. Apparently I had a short blogging phase that ended about the same time I started this one up. I doubt anyone even looks at it any more. Oh well. I just wanted to write a quick note and say that my time is almost up in Germany and then it will be back to the good ol' US of A! It is so exciting! The time has been great here and I've met some pretty cool people and learned a lot but a year is a long time. I've certainly gained a new respect for missionaries that are gone 18-24 months. 12 months is enough for me. Thank you all for your support during my time here. I couldn't have done it without you.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

well maren you are very welcome.. i know i was a shitty pen pal but i tried. :) i love you and cant wait for you to come home! :)